Immigration law specialists
Our solicitors have built up considerable knowledge and experience in the practice of immigration law. Whether you need assistance with a visa application, visa extension or help for settlement and citizenship applications, MK Gill Solicitors can offer a first-class service. Immigration is an ever changing, complex and problematic area of law so it is important that you seek specialist advice for a better chance of a successful result.
Our immigration solicitors can help with:
- Points Based System (Tier applications)
- EEA / EEA family applications
- Settlement in the UK
- Naturalisation / citizenship applications
- Human rights and political asylum claims
- Marriage and domestic violence applications
- Judicial review
Political asylum claims and PBS
Our immigration law services in Hounslow and Gravesend work largely with asylum claims. Whether it’s a matter of medical conditions, or other exceptional circumstances, we’ll assist you in whatever way we can.